For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000 5 running shoe for women features a FluidRide midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support.
Dynamic DuoMax Support System: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
• Synthetic – Imported – Rubber sole
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
• Guidance Trusstic System Technology: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ASICS Women’s GT-2000 5 Running Shoe – Black/Bay/Diva Pink
2. ASICS Women’s GT-2000 5 Running Shoe – Diva Blue-White-Aqua Splash
3. ASICS Women’s GT-2000 5 Running Shoe – Mid Grey-White-Pink Glow
4. ASICS Women’s GT-2000 5 Running Shoe – Pink Glow-White-Dark Purple